Double Recycling Bin (15L) with automatic opening
- Easy to recycle contributing to cleaner environment
- 2 compartments (7.5L each)
- Can be used as a single compartment bin with a total capacity of 15L
- Suitable for kitchen, bathroom, terrace, office, etc.
- Push button for automatic opening
A double recycling bin that enables you to separate waste (organic matter, plastics, etc.) to make it easier to recycle later, contributing to responsible consumption and protecting the environment. It features 2 compartments, each with a capacity of 7.5L, although the divider is removable so it can also be used as a single compartment bin with a total capacity of 15L. Its modern design with rounded edges and a soft touch make it extremely versatile and it is suitable for different spaces (kitchen, bathroom, terrace, office, etc.). Because of its 2 folding lids with push button for automatic opening (slow push opening) this recycling bin is very convenient and easy to use. It has an accessory that makes it easier to insert and fasten the bin bags. It is also lightweight, robust and detachable, which makes it easier to clean.
- Material: PP
- Modern design: Innovative and functional
- Type: Eco-friendly
- Capacity: 15 L
- Bucket with 2 separate compartments: 2x 7,5 L
- Waste separation: Organic matter, plastics, etc.
- Removable divider: Optional use
- Fold-away cover: x2
- Lids with push button for automatic opening: Slow push opening
- Fastening accessory for bags: Firm hold
- Robust and durable: Soft and pleasant touch
- Multi-use: Versatile and adaptable
- Multifunction: Has various uses and spaces
- Original and portable: Use in kitchen, bathroom, terrace, office, etc.
- Easy to use: Convenient and easy to use
- Detachable: Easy to clean
- Light and manageable: Easy to transport and store
- Approx. dimensions: 29,2 x 33,4 x 21 cm
- Packaging in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian