9-in-1 Adjustable Measuring Spoon Ninoon InnovaGoods
The Ninoon InnovaGoods 9-in-1 adjustable measuring spoon enables you measure a multitude of solid foods and liquids to make all types of recipes easily and conveniently. This measuring spoon is extremely useful in the kitchen, especially for baking. Ideal for adding the exact quantities of ingredients for making sponges, biscuits, tarts, cakes, etc. An easy way to achieve the best results and enjoy a homemade, healthier and more natural diet.
- Original, modern and functional design
- Sliding selector, convenient and simple to use
- Double spoon, measurements on both ends
- Scale adjusts to 9 capacity levels
- Units of measurement in g and ml (0.5-13 g / ml)
- Measuring range: 0.5-1-2-3,5-5-7-9-11-13 g / ml
- Versatile and adaptable, suitable for solids and liquids
- Very practical, saves time and effort in the kitchen
- Lightweight, manageable, compact, easy to clean and store
- Ideal for water, oil, flour, salt, sugar, yeast, etc.
- Avoids the need to have various measuring spoons
This practical kitchen measuring spoon is very easy to use. Simply slide the selector to the desired measurement and pour in the liquid or solid ingredient to the top of the spoon and remove any excess.
The manual also includes the most widely used equivalents of g and ml for the tablespoon and teaspoon measurements of various foods.
- Colour: Black
- Modern design: Innovative and functional
- Type: Measuring spoon
- Measurement range: 0,5-13
- measurement units: g / ml
- 9-in-1: 0,5-1-2-3,5-5-7-9-11-13 g / ml
- Selection: Sliding
- Adjustable: Versatile and adaptable
- Recommended use: Suitable for solids and liquids
- Characteristics: Save time and effort
- Convenient and easy to use: Very comfortable and practical, very useful in the kitchen
- Compact: Takes up a small amount of space
- Easy to clean: Wash by hand
- Light and manageable: Easy to transport and store
- Approx. dimensions: 3,5 x 22 x 2 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian