As a general rule, all items are guaranteed for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery, which only covers any manufacturing defects the product may have.Refurbished and/or restored products have a 12 month guarantee. These products are classified according to their condition and complaints relating to the condition described will not be accepted.
What is not included in the guarantee?
- Defects caused by negligence, hits, misuse, tampering, wrong voltage or installation, or wear and tear, are not included.
- In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover virus removal, software recovery for this reason or hard disk reinstallation after formating.
Guarantee will become automatically invalid in the following cases:
- When there is loss or falsification of any of the manufacturer’s control labels.
- When the cause of the damage or fault is due to incorrect use, not following the instructions in the accompanying manual, accidents, inappropriate use, knocks, breakages, accidents or breakdowns produced by other causes which are not attributable to normal conditions of use.
- When repairs are carried out due to lack of maintenance, adjustment, inspection and cleaning.
- When used in unsuitable environments (i.e., dusty, exposed to direct sunlight, vibrations, extreme temperatures [below 5ºC and above 40ºC], extremes of humidity [below 10% and above 95%], and when using power outlets without earthing, or without protection against electrical surges).
- When the installed software is used inappropriately or illegal software is used.
- When damage is caused as a consequence of a virus or computer attack.
- When the existing life cycle is shorter than the established guarantee.
- If any detail of the guarantee or the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced; and/or
- If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorisation by us.